This month we’re celebrating Transport for Edinburgh – the transport group which combines Edinburgh Trams and Lothian Buses.
The video – How to use Integrated Transport – is your quick and easy guide to using Edinburgh’s fantastic integrated transport network.
To celebrate travelling on tram and bus, Transport for Edinburgh is offering everyone who watches the video the chance to win a series of great prizes – from afternoon tea at Edinburgh Castle to a year’s family membership with National Trust for Scotland. You could even win a trip to the tram and bus control rooms to see where the magic really happens!
From the 17th of June, the fun ‘spot the…’ competitions will ask those of you with a keen eye for detail to watch out for a series of objects peppered throughout the ‘How to use Integrated Transport’ video.
For your chance to win, all you need to do is watch the video. When you find the object you’re looking for, take a note of the time in the video you spot it and send your answer and name in an email to [email protected]
There will be five ‘spot the…’ competitions in total which will run from the 17th – 28th of June.
Fantastic prizes include hot spots along the bus and tram routes:
- Lunch for two at Indigo Yard: A fantastic restaurant in Edinburgh’s West End with a reputation for artisan eats.
- Afternoon tea for two at Edinburgh Castle plus a Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo goodie bag: Enjoy views of the city as you and a friend enjoy afternoon tea at the Castle plus a prize bag jam-packed with goodies from the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
- A family ticket for the Royal Yacht Britannia: Get your sea legs on with a visit to the magnificent Royal Yacht Britannia.
- A year’s free family membership to National Trust for Scotland: Visit Edinburgh’s Georgian House or Gladstone’s Land for a taste of times gone by, plus hundreds of other historical landmarks throughout Scotland.
- Family day out in Edinburgh: A tour of the city by bus, a delicious lunch, free bus and tram travel on the day plus a tour of the bus and tram control room!
Stay tuned via our Twitter for more information as we celebrate using bus and tram – Edinburgh’s Integrated Transport network – this summer
Terms & Conditions:
- No cash alternative
- Prizes cannot be transferred or altered.
- Prizes must be claimed by 31st July 2014.
- Royal Yacht Britannia: Ticket is for two adults and three children.
- Family Day out in Edinburgh: Prize is for two adults and three children.