We are pleased to announce that Shandwick Place TravelHub will reopen from Monday 26 April between 8.30am-5pm from Monday to Saturday for Ridacard customers only. Other TravelHubs will remain closed at this time until further notice.
If you need to visit our TravelHub, please read our advice below prior to attending:
- We can only have a limited number of customers in the TravelHub at any one time. When necessary we will limit the flow of people coming in to ensure that they don’t become too congested.
- Follow Scottish Government advice – You must wear a face covering when visiting us, unless you are exempt.
- A hand sanitising station will be available for use before you enter the TravelHub. We recommend washing or sanitising your hands thoroughly before and after you visit us at the TravelHub.
- You may be asked to queue inside before a member of our team is able to assist you. To help you, we have introduced floor markings and new signage to create a safe flow throughout the TravelHub.
- Our Network timetable information is available through our app or Traveline Scotland. No printed timetables are available at this time.
- If you are looking to either restart or set up a new direct debit, please visit our Shandwick Place TravelHub where our team can help you complete an application form, take your photograph and issue you with your new Ridacard. If you can, please download our application form and complete this prior to your visit. If you have previously held a Ridacard with us and still have it in your possession, please return this to the TravelHub when you visit.
- If you are wearing a face covering and you are purchasing a new Ridacard, we will ask you to briefly remove your face covering for a moment whilst we take your photograph.
- For Ridacards with valid products which customers have been unable to use, Lothian will extend the validity of these tickets. This extension will be equal to the difference in days between either 26 December or the last usage of the ticket thereafter; and either the date you wish to start travelling on our services again, or the expiry of the product on the card – whichever is earlier. To claim the extension, customers should take their Ridacard to Shandwick Place TravelHub where our team can help you. Your extension will start from the day you visit us. We can’t set this to start from a date in the future, so please don’t visit until you are ready to start using your Ridacard again.
- Avoid using cash where possible. Please use contactless or pay by card if you can.
- Please respect our Travel Advisors and be considerate of all our customers.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank all customers and colleagues who’ve shown compassion, understanding and support during these incredibly challenging times.