From Monday (5 July), our normal opening times will resume.
Not only can you continue to contact us seven days per week, but you can also now reach us between 7am and 7pm Monday to Saturday and 11am to 7pm on Sunday.
There are many ways you can contact us including:
- Tel: 0131 338 5780
- SMS: Text ‘TRAM’ to 82228
- Live Chat: edinburghtrams.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Socials: Find us on Facebook & Twitter*
- Post: 1 Myreton Drive, Edinburgh, EH12 9GF
- Green Help Point: Located at every tram stop*
Dean Anderson, Customer Experience Manager at Edinburgh Trams said:
“With more and more of our customers returning, now is the right time to extend our opening times. We don’t work 9-5 and we know you don’t either. So, whether it’s easier for you to contact us at weekends, early in the morning or late in the evening, we have you covered.”
If you have a question about Ridacard, citysmart or mtickets, these are administered by our sister organisation, Lothian. Please contact them here.